Monday 21 September 2015

Public Alpha v0.1

Given that games are meant to be played, it seems to be of paradigm importance that they are distributed to as many people as possible.  That is one of the reasons why we have and will always be creating Days of Ragnarok for the public to enjoy.

Though those who support the project directly are provided key input into how the game is developed, along with early access to its content and various versions, the full game will be freely distributed after each period of early access -- without restriction.

Since we are releasing v0.4 in the upcoming weeks, we are now making v0.1 public.

Public Alpha v0.1

The game should run on Linux, Windows, and Apple computers.

We hope you enjoy it :)

All the Best,


The Days of Ragnarok Team

7 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I thought this was dead. You guys really need to figure out some way to get more attention on this. It looks awesome, but people won't stumble on you patreon by accident. If I wasn't bloody broke I'd support you, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Exactly what he said and you guys should really post some updates on your forum threads like the ones on lok or fenoxo. This is a REALLY good looking game, looking forward to more from you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the silence continues...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what happened to this game?
    I used to support it on Patreon, but after an extended period of no updates nor communication, I retracted my pledge.

    I'm still interested in the game, though, and might consider renewing my pledge if I was convinced the game was still happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you launch the game? Its just files of animation frames.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No activity here or in Patreon since October 2015
    Should I assume that this project has been abandoned?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I am so delighted I found your web site, I really
    found you by mistake, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now
    and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
    to read much more, Please do keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete